Connect your UptimeRobot monitoring checks directly to components on your status page to control the status automatically.
Up and down alerts are supported. An UP event will cause a component to be operational and a DOWN event will be displayed as a service disruption. Notifications are not sent for UptimeRobot status updates.
1. Retrieve the webhook address
- Select the component from the Infrastructure tab in the Status.io dashboard
- Copy the Uptime Robot webhook for the component/container combo
2. Add the Uptime Robot alert contact
- Login to your UptimeRobot account and select My Settings
- Scroll down to the Alert Contacts section.
- Click Add Alert Contact and choose Web-Hook for the contact type.
- Insert the webhook address from Status.io in the URL to Notify field.
3. Add the alert contact to a monitoring check
- Select the monitoring check and check the box for the new alert contact
- The check is now connected to Status.io
4. Reviewing activity
- Review recent Uptime Robot alerts from the Recent Activity section in the Status.io dashboard