Connect your PagerDuty services directly to components and containers to control the status automatically.
Select Status.io Components
- Choose a component in the Status.io dashboard.
- Select the PagerDuty integration.
- Copy the webhook for the specific container to link to your PagerDuty services. Optionally, update the entire component (including all containers) with a single webhook.
Connect PagerDuty Service
- Navigate to Integrations – Generic Webhooks V3. Click Add Webhook in the Overview tab.
- You will then be directed to the Mapping tab. Enter the Webhook URL, under Scope Type select Service or Team based on your preferences, under Scope select the desired service or team, and then enter a Description.
- Under Events to Send, select Send selected events. Then select incident.triggered and incident.resolved.
- Click Add Webhook.
Your integration is complete. Repeat this process for any other components or containers that you wish to link with PagerDuty services.
When the PagerDuty service is triggered, the linked component and container(s) are set to Service Disruption. The status is set to Operational when the PagerDuty incident is resolved. Notifications are not sent for PagerDuty status updates.
View the activity feed in your Status.io account to see a log of all status updates by PagerDuty.
If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org