Create a new status page using the design and settings from an existing status page.
Duplicate a status page
Sign in to the Status.io Dashboard as the account owner and select the status page to duplicate
Navigate to the Design / Advanced tab
Click the Duplicate Status Page button
Settings that are duplicated
- Design settings
- Custom code
- Notification templates
- Incident and maintenance update templates
- Email notification settings
- Subscriber disclaimers
- Location map settings
- Status bar settings
- Stats widgets
- Custom status levels
- Custom incident and maintenance levels
- Localization settings
- History settings
- Advanced settings
What is not duplicated
- Incidents and maintenances
- Images (logo, header, favicon)
- Team members
- Page specific settings such as custom domain, private mode, SSO and other settings that are not covered above
- Only the page owner can duplicate the page.
- Duplication is a one-time process. The status pages will not sync any changes.
- The new status page will require it’s own billing subscription. See Multiple Status Pages for more information.