Connect your UptimeRobot monitoring checks directly to components on your status page to control the status automatically.
We integrate with UptimeRobot using up/down alerts. An UP event will cause a component to be operational and a DOWN event will be displayed as a service disruption.
Connect UptimeRobot to Status.io
- Login to Status.io and choose the Infrastructure tab.
- Choose a component in the Status.io dashboard.
- Copy the UptimeRobot webhook address for the appropriate container.
- Login to UptimeRobot and select My Settings.
- Scroll down to the Alert Contacts section.
- Click Add Alert Contact and choose Web-Hook for the contact type.
- Insert the webhook address from Status.io in the URL to Notify field.
- Select the monitoring check to link to Status.io.
- Check the box for the new webhook contact you just created.
- That’s it! Your UptimeRobot check is now connected to the component/container on your status page.
- Check the Recent Activity of the component to see when UptimeRobot changed the status automatically.